[Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup Update - 2016 Kastner Cup Announcement

cudapilot at comcast.net cudapilot at comcast.net
Sun May 17 08:25:45 MDT 2015

The 2015 Kastner Cup is in the books.  Podium for the Cup Race:

1.  Mike Munson - TR6

2.  Mark Wheatley - TR4

3. Tony Drews - TR4

After a strong showing all  weekend long Mark Wheatley has been awarded this year's Kastner Cup.  Congratulationg to Mark!  I am sure more detailed information will follow - I'm just passing along what I've seen on Race Monitor and via texts.

And before the engines are cool from this year's race, on behalf of Dave Hogye I would like to announce that the Kastner Cup will return to the west coast in 2016.  Dave has worked with CSRG to have the Kastner Cup as a feature at the 2016 David Love Memorial Race at Sears Point in Sonoma, CA (it will always be Sears Point to me).  The event will take place April 1-3, 2016.  More information to follow but mark your calenders now!  Only 319 days to go....

Brian Garcia
Friendly Ghost Racing