[Fot] TR6 Transmission

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Wed May 20 10:01:17 MDT 2015

Toyota Celica 5 speed O/D trans. Got it from a guy in New Mexico about 3 years ago: Eaglegate. Don't know if they are still in business. Spare trans are plentiful. I think the Mustang 5 speed is good too.
Perfectly legal as long as 5th is an O/D ratio.
OBTW: carbs are off a '70 240Z. Work great and are cheap.
Brakes: stock calipers, rotors, and drums. 7/8 rear cylinders.
Upgraded front and rear hubs, for safety reasons.
To the purists: how much of your car is stock? Running tires and brakes from the 60's or 70's are you? Didn't think so.
I help keep Richard in business, along with a few others!
Keep having fun and improving the car and driver.
Mainly the fun part!
Cheers,
Bill