[Fot] TR4 oil pump

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 11:14:12 MDT 2015

I bought Greg Solow's thoroughly redesigned one about ten years ago and never had another failure, in fact I noticed my old #37 in the Cup pix so hopefully still pumping away. I hope he still makes them. The tang is a designed-in failure point. Greg's shapes it more carefully to relieve the stress riser and I believe uses better metal. Much improved tolerancing of the rotors too.
Greg Solow’s Engine Room, Santa Cruz - but website looks broken at this minute.

Gary Schneider