[Fot] TR3/4 starter issue

Greg And Alison Blake ablake2 at austin.rr.com
Sat May 23 10:08:03 MDT 2015

Jack,

I had a similar starter issue back when the 3 was a street car it had the symptoms that you describe. It was an internal fault in the starter. From what I remember there was a bushing that had degraded over time that was causing the starter to not engage. It was spin just fine but could not engage an turn the motor over.

Sorry, can't answer the other questions.