[Fot] Looking for street TR4-6

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Sat May 23 19:06:36 MDT 2015

Russ and Company, I just discovered a '74 TR6 in Meadville, PA, just south of me.
An estate is being liquidated. The car falls into the started and never finished restoration category.
It was brown and painted a color like the Aquamarine on my '64 Tempest. It's mostly together, gas tank is out but there. Lots of new parts: top, door panels, Monza exhaust, wheel rings that go with it. The frame looks good by what I could see. Engine turns but carbs need work.
It looks like it could be made road worthy with a little work; not a basket case.
I thought about it but have too many projects already.
The guy is asking about 4500 for the lot.
Kurt Rominger 814 720-6640 or 814 337-3334
He sells on e-bay as phillips bradley
Cheers, Bill