[Fot] Summit Point Group 3 AM race video

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 15:22:31 MDT 2015

Hi John.  To further reinforce your comments about Dick....  Back in the early 80's, I was racing a TR-4A in SCCA, and I sent an engine off to Dick to do some flow bench work, including manifold and carbs.  After a couple of weeks on the dyno, he found me an additional 30 HP.  Given that I had been at it for about 7 years at that time, and had qualified for The Runoffs prior to sending him the engine, 30 HP was a reallty significant improvement!!!!  It still shows in the car he drives today.

Jack