[Fot] Subaru differential in GT6

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 08:32:57 MST 2015

Hi Guys.
  I am wanting to replace the differential in My GT6 with a Subaru LSD but
I am getting conflicting information as to the year and Model of the doner
vehicle I need to borrow from.  I'm confident someone else has had this
same problem since this is a very common conversion. Specifically, I'm
looking for a 3.9 LSD  . A part number or some other way to I.D. the thing
would be very useful.  My apologies to you purests out there as I know this
is desecration.
                                   Thanks. P.J.