[Fot] Steering Rack TR3

Todd Redmond alfetta95 at optonline.net
Tue Nov 10 07:21:50 MST 2015

Friends,

Since I've just completed this, I'd though I'd share.  John Hasty will be able to give much more detail as he helped me with this. I'll attempt to add photos.
- Purchase a TR7 Steering rack
- shorten the tie rods and have the ends threaded. I added spherical rod ends to mine. Had to drill the steering arms to accept the bolt for the rod ends
- fabricate brackets for the frame.  I purchased a set from Revington TR. part numbers
         RTR3163 and RTR3162
- you'll need the 2 piece steering column. The long 1 piece does not work.
- purchase an electric fan as the standard fan no longer fits

Todd