[Fot] Kastner Cup long tows

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 13:07:46 MST 2015

Hello Friends,

I thought I'd throw this out to the group. If anyone is considering making a long tow for the Kastner Cup Race, breaking up the trip might be desirable.

Accommodations for storage could be made and more than one event could be run. I have room to store a few rigs and I'm located in between Sonoma and Monterey. A number of venues are otherwise relatively close.

I might be able to accommodate a few nights lodging in our guest house too. Another FoT has offered lodging in his guest house which is very close to Laguna Seca.

First come first serve.

Best,
Dave H.
831-234-4928