[Fot] Nomination to FOT

Keith Files keithfiles at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 24 14:27:56 MST 2015

Dear all,

Could I please nominate Tom Boyd of TR Enterprises to our group?

Tom is the General Manager at TR Enterprises having joined the company in 1994 as a Workshop Technician. He moved over to the body shop in 1997 subsequently becoming manager. In 2013 Tom joined Simon Watson, Simon was with me in Topeka in 2010, in the office as co-General Manager.

Tom is a great TR enthusiast and historian and it was Tom who led the conversion of my Sebring TR4 from its post 2010 Kastner Cup configuration back to the original 1963 Sebring configuration; you will know what a great job he and he team made of the car from the photos and videos that have been shared with you.

I believe that Tom will bring a great deal of value to the group not just for his knowledge and experience but for his shear enthusiasm as well.

Seconder?

Thanks,

Keith