[Fot] Fwd: Racing History for those over 40!

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:03:53 MST 2015

The best racing film I've ever seen.  Great stuff from the mid 60's with
Keith Duckworth developing the engine for Chapman at Lotus, Hill, Surtees,
Clark, Gurney, Brabham, and lots of others. Terrific. Jim Ray, who
purchased my TR-6 when I went out of the Triumph racing business sent this
to me. I also got a kick to see that the engine dyno scale and tach were
exactly the same type I used in the Competition Dept. days. Lots of good
racing scenes.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/9-days-summer-vintage-f1-gold-and-you-can-watch-it-right-here?utm_source=DailyDrive20151126&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive