[Fot] Herschel Berkowitz

pegandbobm at aol.com pegandbobm at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 06:19:20 MST 2015

I have not heard anything about Herschel in years.  He raced an RCA FV and his TR3 .  Also he and Josh, his son, were working on the restore of a Morris Minor.  Often Josh drove the cars and Herschel crewed.  One of my favorite pictures is Josh, Henry Morrison and myself in our TR3's exiting 88th street corner at the old Second Creek raceway.  Don't think I have seen a TR3 race in RMVR in quite a few years.   Last contact I had with Herschel was about 15 years ago but I may be able to get contact info on Herschel.  If you really want it contact me at the above email.
Bob Miller