[Fot] cams and roaches and such

riverside at southslope.net riverside at southslope.net
Mon Nov 2 13:26:02 MST 2015

   The problem that seems mostly ignored is that of converting the
retirement trust fund assets (a collection of non tradable bonds)
worth over 2 trillion dollars into benefit checks to the beneficiaries.
Where will the money to redeem the bonds come from when we
are running huge deficits?
Did your research find answers to the solution to this problem?

art de armond