[Fot] Steering Rack TR3

Bill Bill at ponostyle.com
Tue Nov 10 09:01:00 MST 2015

My thoughts too. If you want to replace a steering system the design has to carefully consider bump steer. To get into the ballpark the length of the rack and it’s installation height have to be deigned so that the pivoting joints are in line with the upper and lower suspension joints (both inner and outer) and the angle of the links is the average of the upper and lower suspension arm angle.