[Fot] Did anyone see the TR6 racing in the Monterey Vintage Races?

sherry robyn sherryjimmy6116 at att.net
Wed Oct 7 17:58:53 MDT 2015

I just watched a one hour recap of Monterey Vintage Week and in the races they showed a TR6 racing (and they called it a TR6) and they said it raced in the category of 1961-66 production sports cars.  First of all, they didn't have TR6 in 1966 and second of all, I thought CSRG (that oversees those races) broke out in a rash every time they even saw a TR6.  Heaven forbid a more modern but still vintage sports car racing against others of its type.  Jim