[Fot] cams and roaches and such

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:31:47 MDT 2015

Well since my car is not fast but is OK looking I guess I can be considered a potato bug or something😊. Well I like a nice looking car as well as anybody but I miss the lower tiered cars that used to come out in droves. The head counts at my local track “Mid-Ohio” are a mear shadow of what they used to be back in the early 90’s. Granted the cars that show up to race are top shelf but the paddocks sure are empty. Car shows are similar, used to be full of daily drivers, people hanging out having a good time but now the entries are half of what they used to be but everything is restored to the nth degree and the people with drivers don't even bother coming out for fear of being given the ole harry eyeball.  My view anyhow.

Marty