[Fot] Clutch Disc

Mark Pendergrass markpendy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:35:35 MDT 2015

On 10/5/2015 11:52 AM, Dan Forgey wrote:
> Listers,
>
> Anyone have any input on this clutch disc.  It would be going in a
> TR4A race car with a stock flywheel and a stock type throw out bearing
> (RHP?).  I believe my stock disc failed last weekend but hasn't had
> the transmission removed to confirm yet.
>
> http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/images/solidcenterpadelclutch_file.jpg
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Forgey

I have run a billet alum. flywheel with a HD TR6 disc since 07 and have
had no issues. PO ran a tilton button and from his notes it was a total
PITA.....so he canned it for the HD version solid. And yes...same clutch
and disc since 07. The first 3 years that engine was putting out 189 hp.
Just my .02

---