[Fot] Races at Dijon

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 6 05:47:11 MDT 2015

Chris

I watched the whole thing too. Very entertaining and I love the track. Then, unexpectedly the next video popped up with an Escort 1600 ripping through the field at Spa. I left it on first because of the high quality video and then because I wondered it you were going to be passed by this guy. I watched that whole race too and I lost track of the 911's he passed. I think he got the whole field. I think that video is on your feed and it was better than Monday Night Football (although I caught the last 5 minutes of that game and watched Detroit fumble the winning touchdown away inches before the goal line.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com