[Fot] Gas for $1.80 in NJ

gasket.works at verizon.net gasket.works at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 21:09:51 MDT 2015

Value added benefit on top of the cost of the fuel...  please note;   That "self serve" Gasoline stations in. NJ are forbidden by law last time I checked.   So, a station attendant  must pump it  for you.  Can you say "clean diesel" fill up.
What does diesel cost in nj?

Also, I Would pay 5$ not to cross the ben franklin bridge and not go to Camden.  The philadelphia magazine once wrote that there were only three reasons to go to camden nj.  1) visit Campbell  soups world headquarters and soup tourine exhibit. 2) see Walt Whitman Museum 3) come when the Chef at cooper hospital makes his Famous hot-out- of- the oven "sticky cinnamon buns" but come early they are sold out by 0800.
Mordy

Been There done that.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile