[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 Summit Point. DVD Signed by Kas.

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:26:34 MDT 2015

Folks, I still have 1 Kas Cup 2015 FOT Tee shirt left, size large, signed
by Kas.  I also have a few blank sleeve XL, L and M shirts with Kas' and
Clark's signatures.  $30 each, proceeds go to the Kas Cup event next year.
Pls respond offline.

jim

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage at gmail.com