[Fot] Head question on TR-6

Marcel Van Mulders van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Tue Oct 20 02:37:43 MDT 2015

It will be no problem to open up the combustion chamber of a Mk II GT6  cyl
head.  Jim Gray is right that measuring the volume of the chambers is all
important. You need to measure, with a seringue, the volume of all the
chambers, because the volumes can differ a lot,  and determine at what
volume you want to arrive to get the  compression ratio you want. If the
deck height is zero, a 1mm gasket is ok to get a strong squish. A 1mm gasket
is 4.2cc when the bore is the standard 74.7mm.
Marcel

  _____