[Fot] Six cylinder cams

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:38:33 MDT 2015

If is never going to see the street or very seldom, then use race gas (110
octane ) and build a powerful engine that will make you smile every time
you put on your helmet for track day experience. That engine can make
175-180 BHP so easy it will make you smile even more, and that is not
a race engine.

When you want to run on the street then you dilute the race gas with the
normal readily available 92 octane junk and it will fine as long as you
don't get race happy with the revs. 92-93 octane at some Shell and BP
stations is the best I've found.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*