[Fot] Six cylinder cams

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:32:24 MDT 2015

Hi All.
   Thanks to those who replied. Nice to know you all have an opinion.
   At this point I am in fact finding mode and trying to do some research
on what will work best for me.  My ultimate goal is to have a free revving,
good handling as light as possible GT6. Good looking is a bonus. I
understand that compression ratio will not be the only factor in
performance. I was simply trying to ascertain a consensus ( If that is
possible) of what other GT6 racers and thrashers feel is an adequate
compression to reach say---180+ HP. Yes I am aware that cam and headers and
carburation and timing and gearing matter. And 180 HP is not a real number
and always questionable until actually measured on a dyno. So, what I am
trying to get across is  that I want an engine that has some power. Pump
gas is also a plus but I will do what I have to do..
 Thanks.   P.J.