[Fot] Medical Issue, BMW Sedan/trailer for sale

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Tue Aug 9 13:07:17 MDT 2016

I know that we are all Triumph folks but in VARA we have a fellow racer with
a serious medical issue and his race is almost run.  If anyone is looking
for a BMW 2002 to run in vintage B/C Sedan or the Under 2.5 challenge this
is a nice car and trailer that needs to find a good home.  This is a VARA
car and a solid mid-field runner in good shape as I understand it.  He is
asking $25k for the package but will negotiate.  I am helping his sister put
the word out and we are going to get it posted to the VARA message board
very soon.

If anyone is interested I can forward to you details and pictures.  The car
is in California.

Thanks All, Ken