[Fot] Endurance TR6 at COTA

billdentin at aol.com billdentin at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 09:49:37 MDT 2016

It's still early in the morning here.  I read Peter's email response and my initial thought was, "Cooler or not...who the hell wants to add two hundred forty-five pounds to their rear axle?"

Took awhile.  It meant 245 pounds sterling.

I'll be fully awake at some point later in the day.

Bill Dentinger

PS You know, I heard that SVRA raced in the snow at Road America during at least one session last May.  Maybe there would be circumstances where throwing 245 pounds in the boot for traction would work.  You know, like switching to rain tires in the wet.

I have to get some coffee.