[Fot] TR5 Injection pump

timmmurphh at gmail.com timmmurphh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:56:54 MDT 2016

www.prestigeinjection.net <http://www.prestigeinjection.net>  Malcolm Jones
in England.  I've dealt with Malcolm on injector problems and fuel pump
problems and pressure regulators.  I think he knows what he is doing and his
parts worked as advertised.  I don't know if he is still in business.  If he
is not, e-mail me and I do have some other sources that I have not dealt
directly with.  Malcolm prefers to do business by telephone (I used Skype, a
lot cheaper) rather than e-mail.  If you e-mail, it may be awhile before you
hear back.

Tim

1968 TR5