[Fot] Rolex Reunion - tires

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Aug 23 13:27:03 MDT 2016

But Toyo doesn't make a 60 series 15", so that's why all the TR3-4 racers are running Speedsters?

Scott….My experience is that the 888’s are more responsive than either the Speedsters or Yokohamas…..never tried the TD’s but Shea Brown (128 Fiat cope who pits with us) likes the 13” 888’s much better than the TD’s