[Fot] Diff ratio for Road America

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Sun Aug 28 18:09:09 MDT 2016

Your welded 3;89 is your best option for RA. you will be best served using
3rd and 4th gear.
You can leave the rev Limiter where it is for your first sessions.
No need to go more the than 6000 in the beginning.
Eventually you will need at least 7000RPMs at Road America.
Up at the sharp end of the grid even 8000 won't get you on the podium.
I'll be up there with the cheetah that weekend.
We paddock in the north paddock near the Lester garages if you need any
help.
Looking forward to seeing your car.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing