[Fot] Darn

billdentin at aol.com billdentin at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 13:51:57 MST 2016

Right, Steve..you tell em!

Last week I received a 'winter brochure' from ROAD AMERICA, which touted the fact that they are a year-round facility, and pretty much busy 365 days a year.  I think 366 days this year.  But  anyway they talk about their driving/training courses, and especially the winter autocross.  Snow has been rather moderate this season, but it has been cold.  Last week wind chills were south of twenty-six below zero.  I could not help but think they sure must be having trouble maintaining tire pressures.

I did not think about that long.  I just got up and put another log on the fire.

Bill Dentinger