[Fot] FW: Marcel Van Mulders heeft je een video gestuurd: ' Triumph Competition 2016 Zandvoort(The Netherlands)'

Marcel Van Mulders van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Mon May 2 13:50:16 MDT 2016

  _____

Van: Marcel Van Mulders via YouTube [mailto:noreply at youtube.com]
Verzonden: maandag 2 mei 2016 21:46
Aan: van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Onderwerp: Marcel Van Mulders heeft je een video gestuurd: 'Triumph
Competition 2016 Zandvoort(The Netherlands)'

  <http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/email/digest/email_header.png>

<https://yt3.ggpht.com/-ynTHD6QOLo4/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/CpEPrzpP2YQ/s50-
c-k-no-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg>
Marcel
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/user/trbelgium1%3F
feature%3Dem-share_video_user> Van Mulders heeft een video met je gedeeld op
YouTube

<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/watch%3Fv%3D8nK8M3
NycAY%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user>

<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/watch%3Fv%3D8nK8M3
NycAY%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user>

Triumph Competition 2016 Zandvoort(The Netherlands)
door Marcel
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/user/trbelgium1%3F
feature%3Dem-share_video_user> Van Mulders

Just before the start of the qualifying, I found water in the carter oil ,
probably this was meaning an headgasket failure, but compression was normal
on the 4 cylinders, so I did risk some qualifying laps. At the end of this
video, you see Yannick Sczcygiel in front of me. It's barely visible in the
video, but he is lifting a front wheel in almost every corner. He was fourth
overall on the grid, ...

Helpcentrum <http://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=nl>  . Spam
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/email_spam%3Fv%3D1
a%26c%3DG1g4mrvTfnTQIYn5bxmoNR8zQotU4O6j7SVXdkTnIiIkte9FjOzmRlLmbvih5YVya6Vx
HmXpoDgiQWWOV130PCnCIwkPezUK23XTj8ae6k01q_FXXAEOnIEDzyyrU_CGfFyshdKEs-A4jRoG
GD83MfZgYhoScM2HP3_MQnR3DwXTfGmmnMyYHhShA83LtjIFgEjGOb0bD7nR3O5YVzremQ%3D%3D
> melden

C2016 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

  <http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Tnc5CneGqqg&u=/gen_204>