[Fot] FW: Marcel Van Mulders heeft je een video gestuurd: ' Triumph Competition 2016 Zandvoort. Race 2'

Marcel Van Mulders van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Mon May 2 22:29:07 MDT 2016

  _____

Van: Marcel Van Mulders via YouTube [mailto:noreply at youtube.com]
Verzonden: maandag 2 mei 2016 21:51
Aan: van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Onderwerp: Marcel Van Mulders heeft je een video gestuurd: 'Triumph
Competition 2016 Zandvoort. Race 2'

  <http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/email/digest/email_header.png>

<https://yt3.ggpht.com/-ynTHD6QOLo4/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/CpEPrzpP2YQ/s50-
c-k-no-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg>
Marcel
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/user/trbelgium1%3F
feature%3Dem-share_video_user> Van Mulders heeft een video met je gedeeld op
YouTube

<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/watch%3Fv%3DxHnYPz
XfDyM%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user>

<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/watch%3Fv%3DxHnYPz
XfDyM%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user>

Triumph Competition 2016 Zandvoort. Race 2
door Marcel
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/user/trbelgium1%3F
feature%3Dem-share_video_user> Van Mulders

I missed the 1st race because we (that is, a friend and me) had to replace a
leaking headgasket, so I start at the rear of the grid. The car went very
well till a driveshaft broke, 3 laps before the end of the race : this was a
new part, and, according to the seller, race aproved. The homokinetic part
of it failed at once. I replaced the driveshaft for the 3rd race. In the 3rd
race I had no problems (no video because of a full microcard). In my mirror,
you can see the TR4 of Paul Lejeune from lap 2 on. Paul Lejeune is another
new driver in the Triumph Competition : the racing is getting harder and
harder...

Helpcentrum <http://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=nl>  . Spam
<http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/email_spam%3Fv%3D1
a%26c%3DG1g4mrvTfnTp78Z-3Y6l5D4TYE6SdErtnwAeUY747zjc5GGZ71LhQTovKL2YMx_LaLIv
0vlE1sPtvZ3dYOWdrbqSkqfWaTnxaZV8zWkx-Qma2lISbrRzVZbWSakMhX-PiomtsfyY-EDBx1uB
TP-Kq5TXHTlfvf1Tu4IB-5XGud3TEodQJixhpljakrYNPyYt03jNE7H3pGZ5eczxQRL5yQ%3D%3D
> melden

C2016 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

  <http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IJbhljzd9WI&u=/gen_204>