[Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Mon May 16 07:07:49 MDT 2016

I know this has been discussed before, but most of the threads I see in the archives are a bit dated.
We had our first CVAR event at MSR Houston this past weekend and the need for a usable 2nd and possibly 1st gear were never more noticeable. Since we will no longer be racing at TWS the time has come for me to build a close ratio box.
what are our current options to build a close ratio TR6 box. Even though budget does not allow for the dog box option, go ahead and list it so we have a complete listing. I am particularly interested if anyone has an option where 1st is a usable gear as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone