[Fot] TR6 CR Gearbox

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Wed May 18 15:52:29 MDT 2016

Once alternate ratio gears were finally SCCA EP legal for the TR3, I  was
lucky to get a set of the 1.88 first gears (see TR6 PCS page; these  were
made for the USA TR6 factory cars, as we had rolling starts, unlike the  UK)
With the 3.45 diff and 23" dia tires, I could do 78 MPH @ 7200.   Very
useful, and great exercise to push the car around the paddock, as I had a  Tilton
double disc clutch!
Pardon my long silence, I have been studying PTSD with help from the  VA.

TR Regards
Hardy

In a message dated 5/16/2016 2:56:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,