[Fot] TR4 Billet Crankshaft

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Mon May 23 09:32:49 MDT 2016

I don't know which CA crankshaft mfr you refer to, but Marine Crankshaft has been able to modify their pattern for rod journal size ( have done both TR and Chevy SB) and flywheel bolt size and pattern.  I haven't talked with owner David Eden recently, so can't quote lead time or current prices, but he was easy to work with...just busy like all good vendors. 714-549-2388 or

www.marinecrankshaftinc.com

There are photos on Fot-racing.com. Bottom crank in photo of 3 is from Marine Crankshaft. Also the lightest!

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad