[Fot] TR7 Race Car For Sale

Craig Leinicke craigl at leinickegroup.com
Wed May 25 07:51:50 MDT 2016

Good Morning Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,
I just posted my TR7 Track Day ­ Land Speed Roadster for sale on eBay.
The car is in ready to race condition mechanically and certainly a
one-of-a-kind.
I wanted to offer this Land Speed Record Holding pure TR to someone who can
appreciate what it is.
 http://r.ebay.com/YmwfxF
My only reason for listing this racer is that my "Need For Speed" will
mandate a non TR engine swap to a late model multi-valve 2 liter engine.
I would prefer to find it a new home than make the swap.
Please contact me to discuss the details.
Craig Leinicke
(636) 236-8452
craigl at leinickegroup.com