[Fot] Fwd: Kevin Lynch's GT6

Burt Stein burtstein at gmemusic.com
Sun May 22 09:31:13 MDT 2016

Hello Mark Eden,

I read your report on Kevin's car which was the deciding factor for my son and I to buy the car and get into vintage racing. I thank you!

I have been noodling around the internet and noticed that some of these cars have triple Weber's. Is that something that we will want to do to the GT6 or are we best off leaving the carbs alone? I did note you saying that this is the fastest GT6 you have ever driven and that in handles and presents well. Please advise.

Also, my son and I want to take a vintage racing course and would love to do it using the GT6. Do you know if there is one out your way? Please advise.

Thank you and kind regards,

Burt

Burt Stein
Gold Mountain Entertainment