[Fot] another for FOT

Craig Wensley wensley_tr at comcast.net
Sun May 1 15:07:59 MDT 2016

I’ll second that….Good luck with a Spit

From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of marty
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 11:02 AM
To: Spitfire Racing; fot at autox.team.net
Cc: 'Mathieu W. Huovinen'
Subject: Re: [Fot] another for FOT

Second of course.

Marty

-------- Original message --------

From: Spitfire Racing <spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com>

Date: 5/1/2016 10:57 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: fot at autox.team.net

Cc: "'Mathieu W. Huovinen'" <maddhatt69 at aol.com>

Subject: [Fot] another for FOT

Brethren of the great unwashed……………I offer up the name of Mathieu Huovinen for nomination to our non-organization assembly of Triumph racers. Mat drives a Mk4 Spitfire which came out of the Midwest and is known to a number of you.

He took the VRG school last May and has run a number of events since then in between deployments, making improvements in the car along the way and honing skills. He’ll be joining us at the Jefferson 500.

Can I get a second?

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49