[Fot] GT6 +/MkII bonnet for sale

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Fri May 6 06:48:02 MDT 2016

I recently picked up a stash of parts, and have a bonnet I'd like to sell.  Condition ok - never hit, totally straight, but some rust-through in left front - the horizontal splash pan behind the marker light, the front of the inner wheel well, top center of the left wheel arch lip.  Readily repairable.  Otherwise, has original paint faded but intact.  Seams and headlight buckets excellent.  Plenty of photos available.  Located just north of Philadelphia PA.  $350 OBO.  Can deliver to Summit Point next week.

Scott
215-817-9315