[Fot] TR6 Dip Stick Tube

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 08:19:49 MDT 2016

Hi,
I never did find the missing dip stick tube, but I played around a bit with random bits in the shop and was able to take a 5 in length of 3/8" bundy tube and  make it fit. I had to turn the section that fits into the block down to .350 or so for a sloppy fit and then JB welded the tube to the proper height. I finished it off with a 37 degree flare at the open end for a good seal with the dip stick.
No more excuses now. The engine is less than an hour of futzing 'till I drop into the car.
C ya,Bob Lang