[Fot] TR3 front end conversion to TR6 parts: Camber - moving the ball joint inward

Jack Brooks JIBrooks at Live.com
Sun May 22 23:45:06 MDT 2016

John H.,

Yes.  Bump steer adjusting is something I am happy to finally be able to do.
There will be a lot of learning going on this summer.

Jack

From: John Hasty [mailto:jhasty at mhc-law.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:24 AM
To: John Styduhar <johnstydo at gmail.com>
Cc: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks at live.com>; Triumph 'Friends of Triumph
<fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 front end conversion to TR6 parts: Camber - moving
the ball joint inward

You're also going to have bump steer adjustments to make

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2016, at 6:56 AM, "John Styduhar" <johnstydo at gmail.com
<mailto:johnstydo at gmail.com> > wrote:

Jack, if you are going to do this conversion you will also need to acquire
the later model lower control arms (or modify your lower control arms if
possible) because the trunnion assembly for a TR6 uses a thru bolt and not
the shaft type on the earlier TRs.  You will also need to retrofit the inner
lower control arm bushings from the later model onto the TR3 mounting
points. Everything will bolt together.

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 1:34 AM, Jack Brooks <JIBrooks at live.com