[Fot] Three Spitfires Racing

FoodDude dforeman at fooddude.com
Tue May 31 14:06:22 MDT 2016

We weathered the storm and enjoyed two sunny days of racing.  Between the
three cars, we managed two 3rd place podiums in HP class.  I won on
Saturday, and Robert took it on Sunday, as Don and I retired early due to
mechanicals.  I had a failure of the right axle, Don had oil dispersion
issues.

I am now looking for racing axles as well as a 4.11 diff.

Next race for my Spit is with SVRA at COTA in November.

I do have a couple of videos from this weekend at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUhmbsZl2hw and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvfvn2HbdQ . not too exciting, but.

If you go there, be sure and subscribe to my YouTube channel.  It is only
ever racing videos.

Cheers,

Dave Foreman

TLBmotorsports.com   Beanitos.com

1964 BRG Triumph Spitfire SCCA: HP; SVRA: FP

1971 Yellow/Orange Porsche 914/4 SCCA & CVAR: EP; SVRA: DP; PCA: GT6 2015
National Champion

1993 White BMW E36/M3 SCCA: STU; NASA: GTS2; BMWCCA: CM/IP; WRL: GT1