[Fot] Fwd: Connecting rods

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:10:56 MDT 2016

I my many travels at the factory I found that a  fatory person was dealing
with the rod weight and they were kept within a 3-4 gram amount back in the
early 60's.  That one heavy rod has obviously been replaced by a engine
problem sometme later after the assembly and selling of the car.  (
probably)

*Never be beaten by equipment.*