[Fot] TR4 lower wishbone bushings

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 15:49:00 MST 2016

> I still don't get it. I've replaced these things many times and never had

> to ream or hone anything.

The part number you mentioned is for a TR4A (through TR6) suspension.  But
the OP is talking about a TR4.  Quite a few differences, including how that
bushing works and what it is made of.  The 4A version should not require
reaming (although I've heard that some of them do); but the TR4 style (Moss
330-260) crushes as it is pressed into the A-arm and normally has to be
reamed after installation.

There is even a note on the Moss web page to that effect.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/MoreInfo.aspx?PlateDetailID=552617
<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/MoreInfo.aspx?PlateDetailID=552617&LanguageI
D=1> &LanguageID=1

-- Randall