[Fot] Fidanza Flywheels

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 10:54:24 MST 2016

John Gannaway's brand new TR4 Fidanza shed it's ring gear in a spectacular and extremely dangerous way during the Sonoma Kastner Cup qualifying race.  Not sure what happened there.  Possible heat expansion of the aluminum and too tight ring gear clearance.
Greg Solow has them made to his specifications.  That's what's in my TR3.

// Dave H.

Sent from my iPad