[Fot] Silicone gaskets

J W 4msonset at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 19:33:12 MST 2016

I used to make silicone gaskets for the TR four bangers and TR6...  I never got around to the spitfires or others like MGB.

I thought my website was taken down, but someone has taken it over with some of my content... something I'm looking into.

I miss having my gaskets out there with many of the FOT using stick valve covers.  The things last for years, so I imagine many are still in play.

I don't rule out a comeback one day, but it's not on the foreseeable horizon.   My whole life is in flux these days.

--Justin Wagner