[Fot] Mid-Ohio races on Sunday

Sam Halkias atr6racer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:19:49 MDT 2016

Just had to add to this thread. Not only did Mike Munson win both races on Sunday, he did so by beating  a EP Z4 BMW ! The BMW gave Mike a run for the win, but Mike held him off for the first 8 laps before the BMW got by. But he then stayed with the BMW and got past him after a couple more laps. Then got tied up in lapped traffic with  a couple laps to go and got passed by a GTL and FP car. Once Mike got gathered back up he ran them down and passed the FP car and was right on the GTL's bumper at the checkered flag! One more lap and he would have regained the overall lead.

Best race of the day! Congrats to Mike and his Crewchief Brian  for a great weekend sweep at MO!

Sam

Sam Halkias
Halkias Performance Services
614-582-0232