[Fot] SY Carburetor Needles?

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 07:09:45 MDT 2017

Does anyone out there have a pair of SY carburetor needles for SU HS-6 carburetors, that they would like to sell?  Or would you know where I might find with a pair?
I put a pair of HS-6's on my MGB and am using a set of RF needles that I had left over from my Triumph racing days.  Under full acceleration, the engine runs fine, but sometimes when the engine lugs down, it stumbles.  The MGB competition manual recommends SY needles, and I'm hoping they might clean up this problem, if I can find a pair of SY's.
Thanks,
Jack Wheeler