[Fot] Fwd: Fwd: Race Spitfire for sale-68 rouundtail type....SCCA F/P 1296

Richard Kristoff rek46 at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 15:43:23 MDT 2017

From: rek46 at aol.com
To: fot at autox.team.net
Sent: 8/25/2017 5:41:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Fwd: Race Spitfire for sale-68 rouundtail type....SCCA F/P 1296

From: rek46 at aol.com
To: mark at bradakis.com
Sent: 8/25/2017 5:40:19 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am selling my Spit racer and 30 years of parts accumulation....It is log booked and up to date.Roller,new race motor,GT-6 trans/driveline....and more parts and spares than I can list here...Very competitive,and super easy to work on as everything was done to be that way so everything could be done at the track.I have 30 yrs of racing with a MK III,so all spares are double or triplicated for convenience of installations at track...I have been trying to list all the details and all the inventory but it is overwhelming,sooooo, if you have any interest at all in Roller,or All,please contact me and I will send you my 6 page list,etc.and or get you photos of anything you want....The car is on facebook with in-car videos from last 2 years at many races,my son Ryan,driving,including Majors and others...at Ryan Kristoff Racing .com or Facebook ,etc .......contact me at  248 470-9523.. or rek46 at aol.com