[Fot] Flared Fiberglass TR6 Fenders from Rod Kent

Ed chan capitaldriving at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 05:47:56 MST 2017

I'm looking for a set of flared fiberglass TR6 fenders, similar to the Paul Newman/ex Group 44 car.  I saw that Rod Kent use to make/sell them.  I tried to e-mail (at rodkent at cox.net) him several times but never got a response.
Does anyone know where I can get a set of these flared fiberglass fenders, how to get in touch with Rod, or anyone else how may sell have a set they would be willing to sell?
I autocross my TR6 and would like to use wider wheels and tires.
Thanks.
Ed ChanCapitaldriving at yahoo.com