[Fot] Kill Switch

Nick Black vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 23:04:09 MDT 2017

Rob,
Have you checked your engine ground strap? A poor connection here will make the electricity look for another way to complete the circuit under heavy loads (like starting) and the oil gage wire often is the next best path. Results of this are never desired!
Lost touch with the ground a few times myself...Nick in Nor Cal